HACCP Training Programs
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
The Grocery Manufacturers Association (formerly National Food Processors Association) Food Safety Programs Department offers many general, industry specific, basic and advanced HACCP courses across the country each year, including the link above to their online course.
- International HACCP Alliance
The International HACCP Alliance maintains information about training opportunities.
- North Carolina State University
The North Carolina State University Cooperative Extension Service offers an online course in HACCP
- NSF International (Canada, formerly Guelph Food Technology Center)
- Seafood Network Information Center - Seafood HACCP (Oregon State University)
- Seafood HACCP Alliance (Association of Food and Drug Officials)
The seafood HACCP Alliance provides training and training materials specific to the seafood industry. Lists of upcoming courses are provided.
- TAP Series Online HACCP Certification Course
- The HACCP Institute (California & Chicago, IL). firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-820-3558. https://certusfoodsafety.com/philip-blagoyevich/