Skip to main content
- Artisan Dairy Food Safety Coaching (Cornell Dairy Extension) Workshops for artisan cheese & dairy food producers
- California Dairy Research Foundation CDRF was created as a not-for-profit research corporation in 1988 for the purpose of promoting research and development activities that benefit California's dairy producers and processors in the consumer marketplace.
- California Department of Food and Agriculture, Milk and Dairy Food Safety Branch The CDFA-MDFS is charged with the mission and responsibility of ensuring that California's milk, milk products, and products resembling milk products are safe and wholesome, meet microbial and compositional requirements and are properly labeled.
- California Milk Advisory Board's California Dairy Industry Resources (En Espanol)
- Dairy Practices Council - A nonprofit organization of education, industry, and regulatory personnel concerned with milk quality, sanitation and regulatory uniformity publishing educational guidelines for the dairy industry.
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy Artisan and farmstead food safety basics for producers
National Dairy Food Safety Coalition The National Dairy Food Safety Coalition’s mission is to support artisan dairy producers – cheese, yogurt, milk, ice cream, cultured products, and other dairy-based foods – in their pursuit of reviewing, implementing, and improving their food safety practices
- Process Authority Process review & validation for dairy products (Cornell Dairy Extension)
- Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research - Safety & Quality (University of Wisconsin- Madison)
Specific Food Types
- The Safe Ice Cream Hub Food Safety Resources for Ice Cream Manufacturers (International Dairy Foods Association)