Skip to main content
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Government Web Pages
- FDA Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition (CFSAN) HACCP
This page has links to a wide variety of resources including: Seafood, Juice and Dairy HACCP. All regulatory documents pertaining to HACCP and FDA-regulated foods can be found at this site.
- USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) Homepage
This site has links to generic HACCP plans, implementation and update information, and news and information. It also includes links to the USDA Recall Center, the USDA homepage, and a site search.
- USDA FSIS Pathogen Reduction/HACCP & HACCP Implementation
The USDA FSIS webpage has generic HACCP models, guidance documents, HACCP-based inspection models, general information about the Final Rule, small and very small HACCP implementation information, and a variety of additional resources.
Hazard and Control Guides
Industry Association Web Pages
- American Association of Meat Processors (AAMP)
This site offers information about the organization, regulatory affairs, HACCP help, food safety training, and links to other industry related sites.
- North American Meat Institute (NAMI)
This site offers regulatory information, HACCP implementation tips, facts and statistics on the meat industry, links to other AMI members, federal agencies, and industry associations.
- International HACCP Alliance
This site includes regulation information, HACCP training information, a variety of food safety resources, and information on the Alliance's activities. On the site is an electronic information request form for information on membership and other activities.
Introductory HACCP Training Programs
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
The Grocery Manufacturers Association (formerly National Food Processors Association) Food Safety Programs Department offers many general, industry specific, basic and advanced HACCP courses across the country each year, including the link above to their online course.
- International HACCP Alliance
The International HACCP Alliance maintains information about training opportunities.
- North Carolina State University
The North Carolina State University Cooperative Extension Service offers distance education courses in HACCP
- NSF International - offers many types of HACCP courses
- Seafood HACCP Alliance (Oregon State University)
- Seafood HACCP Alliance (Association of Food and Drug Officials)
The seafood HACCP Alliance provides training and training materials specific to the seafood industry. Lists of upcoming courses are provided.
- TAP Series Online HACCP Certification Course
- The HACCP Institute (California & Chicago, IL). firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-820-3558.
Juice HACCP Training Programs
University Web Pages
- Iowa State University Extension
Iowa State University Extension offers generic HACCP, and HACCP demonstration plans for small processors, links to the FDA, USDA FSIS, FDA-CFSAN, Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, and to various industry organizations.
- Kansas State University
This site has a large number of related links for HACCP and sanitation and has some example SOPs available.
- Ohio State University
From The Ohio State University Meat Science Extension Program, a list of HACCP Consultants, HACCP plan examples, recall information, lot identification, Listeria control, and emergency management plan example are available for downloading.
- Pennsylvania State University - HACCP Resources, Courses and Workshops
- Texas A&M University (TAMU) Rosenthal Meat Science and Technology Center
TAMU's Rosenthal Center Homepage has downloadable versions of the center's HACCP plans, information on prerequisite programs, templates for HACCP documents, and contact information.
- University of Florida
The Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition at UFL has a number of publications that provide guidance on establishing a HACCP program.