Skip to Content
University of California
UC Food Safety
HACCP Training Programs
Juice HACCP Training Programs
- AEMTEK Training Division (courses related to food microbiology and food safety, environmental microbiology and mycology)
- Compliance and Safety, LLC (Online Food Safety Training Videos)
- Food Safety Certification Program, online food safety courses through North Carolina University.
- Food Safety and Sanitation for Food Manufacturers, an online course from Penn State University.
- Food Safety Training from Rutgers University
- Food Seminars International (Online Webinars on Food Safety and Related Topics)
- GloGerm.com - Tools for teaching proper handwashing.
- Grocery Manufacturer's Association (Training in addtion to HACCP courses, above.)
- Guelph Food Technology Center (Canada) Offers public and company-specific training.
- International Food Allergen Icons (IAFP) Easily understood, downloadable pictoral icons for many allergens, for use in the workplace or plant.
- International Food Safety Icons (IAFP) Easily understood, downloadable food safety icons for use on training materials and in the workplace.
- JSB Group Technical and business seminars for the flexible, produce, and food packaging industries.
- Make It Safe, Keep It Safe, Food Safety Education Program (UC ANR)
- NSF International Offers on-site training and certificate programs.
- NW Food Safety & Sanitation Workshop, Washington State University (page has link where you can subscribe to updates).
- Online: The Food Processing Management Certificate program at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Postharvest Technology Center (UC Davis)
- PrimusLabs University Food safety training services
- Safeguarding U.S. Agriculture (Penn State - An Online Master's of Professional Studies in Homeland Security)
- Stratecon International Consultants
- TAP Series State Food Handler and Food Safety Manager and other courses
- University of California, Davis Extension
Training for Food Entrepreneurs
Webmaster Email: firstname.lastname@example.org