- USDA Pathogen Modeling Program - A package of models that can be used to predict the growth and inactivation of foodborne bactera.
- COMBASE Modelling Toolbox - A collection of software tools to predict microbial responses to temperature, pH, water activity, etc.
HACCP Resources at UC Davis
- University of California, Davis, Seafood Network Information Center
This site offers information on HACCP, guidelines and regulations, nutrition and food labeling, sanitation, seafood HACCP alliance, and more.
Government Web Pages
- FDA Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition (CFSAN) HACCP
This page has links to a wide variety of resources including: Seafood, Juice and Dairy HACCP. All regulatory documents pertaining to HACCP and FDA-regulated foods can be found at this site.
- USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) Homepage
This site has links to generic HACCP plans, implementation and update information, and news and information. It also includes links to the USDA Recall Center, the USDA homepage, and a site search.
- USDA FSIS Pathogen Reduction/HACCP & HACCP Implementation
The USDA FSIS webpage has generic HACCP models, guidance documents, HACCP-based inspection models, general information about the Final Rule, small and very small HACCP implementation information, and a variety of additional resources.
Industry Association Web Pages
- American Association of Meat Processors (AAMP)
This site offers information about the organization, regulatory affairs, HACCP help, food safety training, and links to other industry related sites.
- American Meat Institute (AMI)
This site offers regulatory information, HACCP implementation tips, facts and statistics on the meat industry, links to other AMI members, federal agencies, and industry associations.
- International HACCP Alliance
This site includes regulation information, HACCP training information, a variety of food safety resources, and information on the Alliance's activities. On the site is an electronic information request form for information on membership and other activities.
- National Meat Association
This site includes a description of NMA, what they do, and how to contact them. It also has a variety of links which include NMA publications, press releases, virtual HACCP yellow pages, small business service center, and a list of other industry related links.
University Web Pages
- Iowa State University Extension
Iowa State University Extension offers generic HACCP, and HACCP demonstration plans for small processors, links to the FDA, USDA FSIS, FDA-CFSAN, Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, and to various industry organizations.
- Kansas State University
This site has a large number of related links for HACCP and sanitation and has some example SOPs available.
- Ohio State University
From The Ohio State University Meat Science Extension Program, a list of HACCP Consultants, HACCP plan examples, recall information, lot identification, Listeria control, and emergency management plan example are available for downloading.
- Pennsylvania State University - Food Safety Information
- Pennsylvania State University - Juice HACCP
- Texas A&M University (TAMU) Rosenthal Meat Science and Technology Center
TAMU's Rosenthal Center Homepage has downloadable versions of the center's HACCP plans, information on prerequisite programs, templates for HACCP documents, and contact information.
- University of Florida
The Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition at UFL has a number of publications that provide guidance on establishing a HACCP program.