Transportation and Lodging
The closest airport is Sacramento International Airport (code SMF).
- From Airport Blvd, follow Interstate 5 South for 10.2 miles
- Take exit 521 from I5 South. Keep right and merge on to Garden Highway.
- Turn right onto Gateway Oaks Drive.
- Turn left at the first cross street onto River Plaza Drive. Venue is at 2300 River Plaza Drive.
Group or individual shuttle van transport (which is very popular) to/from the airport is provided by:
- SuperShuttle, (800) 258-3826 $14.00 for one way from the airport to the venue in a shared van. Advance reservations required.
- Davis Airporter (800) 565-5153 $4.00 for one way from the airport to Sacramento. Advance reservations required.
- Rental Cars: http://www.sacramento.aero/smf/to_and_from/rental_car/
- Taxis: http://www.sacramento.aero/smf/to_and_from/taxis/ Taxis are generally more expensive than the SuperShuttle and the Davis Airporter.
- Various ridesharing services/iPhone apps: Lyft, Uber.
- Courtyard Marriott, Sacramento Airport/Natomas 0.6 miles from venue
- Hilton Garden Inn, Sacramento South/Natomas 0.7 miles from venue
- Please check Google for many additional hotels throughout Sacramento
Light Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are included in the course fee.
Nearby restaurants include: