Challenge Studies and Pathogen Modeling Programs
- FoodRisk.org - Online resource for food safety risk analysis.
- International Commission on the Microbiological Specifications for Food
- Listeria Challenge Studies (Health Canada)
- National Advisory Committee on the Microbiological Criteria for Foods report: Parameters for Determining Inoculated Pack/Challenge Study Protocols
- Clostridium botulinum Challenge Studies (Health Canada)
- Pathogen Modeling Programs A chart linking to several pathogen modeling programs and a description of the applicability of each model.
Thermal Processing Specialists
- The IFTPS page (Institute for Thermal Processing Specialists) has listings for some process authorities.
- Almond Board of California recognized Process Authorities