- Food Recall Manual, version 2 (University of Florida / IFAS / Chris Thomas Communications) (PDF 850 KB) A team of food safety experts at the University of Florida’s Food Science and Human Nutrition Department has published The Food Recall Manual (Version 2) to assist food businesses at all parts of the food chain in learning to conduct rapid and effective product recalls. Any business involved in the manufacture, processing, packing, holding, or delivery of food to humans will find this manual useful. Recommended in the PC training for FSMA, the manual is available in PDF format at no charge.
- FSANZ Food Industry Recall Protocol (Food Standards Australia New Zealand) (PDF 1.9 MB)
- FSANZ Food Recall Plan Template (Food Standards Australia New Zealand)
- Industry Guidance - Information on Recalls of FDA Regulated Products (FDA)
- Recalls, Market Withdrawals, and Safety Alerts (FDA)
- Recall Plans - Manufacturer's Guide (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- Trends in Food Recalls 2004-2013 (USDA, April 2018) (PDF 1.5 MB)